Our indoor pool is now open for bookings. Just click the “book now” orange button below and pick a private time for you and your whanau.
- Our indoor private pool is ideal for young families as it is a shallow pool where most young children are not out of their depth
- It is small and parent supervision is quite straightforward.
- It is lovely and warm! – 31 degrees c +
$5 per person per hour, with a minimum charge of $20 per hour.
The pool is awesome for children’s parties. We recommend 2 hour sessions for parties to give time for a good swim plus food and play in the garden area etc. The cost for parties is $5 per child based on a 1 hour hire.
All under 2s are 1/2 price.Book Pool Now
- THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD SERVICE AT THIS POOL
- Access and use of the pool is for the authorised pool users only. ie the person whose details are on the booking system. Immediate family members and their friends may accompany the authorised pool user.
- Maximum numbers in outdoor pool =20 and indoor pool =12
- All children must be constantly supervised by a responsible adult.
- Children under 8 years, as well as older weak swimmers, are not permitted in the swimming pool compound unless actively supervised by a person at least 16 years old.
- Active supervision means being within arms reach of the child at all times.
- Pool users are responsible for the safety and welfare of all persons in their party.
- The pool is only available for the hour(s) of use specified in your booking. This period includes changing time.
- The grounds and buildings are SMOKE FREE and ALCOHOL FREE.
- No pets
- Access privileges may be revoked for inappropriate behaviour or disobeying rules.
- In the event of contamination of the pool by faecal matter or similar, the pool must be immediately evacuated, and a Chalet employee or owner notified.
- Please immediately report any malfunction or damage to the chalets management.
- Ensure that all bifold doors and gates are securely closed when you depart.
MAPUA CHALETS CODE OF BEHAVIOUR FOR POOL ACTIVITIES.
Swimming is fun and enjoyable, but pools can be dangerous. Water presents a risk of drowning and injury can be sustained from the hard pool surfaces or the misuse of equipment. To ensure your safety, and the safety and enjoyment of other pool users, we have established the following code of behaviour for all pool users.
- Never swim alone.
- Never swim while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Take additional care if you have a medical condition such as epilepsy, asthma, diabetes or a heart condition.
- No food or drink to be consumed in the changing rooms or pool.
- During any session when the pool is in use, there shall be at least one person (normally the hirer) designated as the swimming pool supervisor, who will supervise the pool at all times.
- Always check the depth of water before entering the pool, as every pool is different. No diving at all in the shallow indoor pool.
- No diving in the shallow end of the outdoor pool.
- No running, jumping, or bombing.
- No holding under, pushing or screaming.
- Kayaks are not to be used in this pool unless specifically authorised by the Chalet management.
- It is advisable to avoid holding your breath and swimming long distances underwater.
- Keep doors and gates closed at all times.
- Ensure the pool doors and gates are securely closed when you leave.