NEW EASY PAY ANNUAL
From October 2018 we are introducing a new easy pay PRIORITY PASS
- For less than the cost of two coffees a week your child can enroll in ONE YEAR OF SWIMMING LESSONS!
- You then enjoy PRIORITY BOOKINGS. Just email us in the last 2 weeks of a term block course and we will enroll your child in a time slot that suits you for the next course(s) and you won’t need to worry about missing out.
- In addition to your swimming lessons you will also receive a FREE PRIVATE POOL HIRE (for up to 4 people) EACH TERM.
- AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY Alongside priority booking this offer represents a saving of up to $56 per child compared to the normal booking fees.
- AND AS A COST COMPARISON – 4 TERMS OF LESSONS WITH US @ $8 PER WEEK compared to 4 terms with the ASB @ nearly $14 per week!
- To take up this offer simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the PRIORITY PASS details.
You commit to a year of weekly direct debits of $8 and in return choose 4 block courses of your choice to attend (out of the 8 available). So for example, you could choose to take lessons every term or do 3 terms and 1 intensive holiday course etc. The choice is yours.
To get priority bookings you will need to email us in the last 2 weeks of a term course to book for the following term. After that you can still book in of course, but it will become available to others to book online.
FREE SWIMMING LESSONS!!!
Do you have friends or family coming to the area any time soon?
Encourage them to stay at Mapua Chalets for 5 days or more and –
We will gift you 1 FREE SWIM COURSE for a child of your choice.
You and your children can also enjoy our pool and spa facilities with your Chalet guests free of charge whilst they are here.
Guests must let us know that you have referred them at the time of booking and they must book directly through us and not another booking channel such as Expedia/Wot If /Booking.com etc. (Doesn’t include Christmas to 14th January).
Last Minute Bookings
Activekidz mission is to serve our rural community by enabling all country kids to swim competently and enjoy water safely. We believe that in doing so we will be saving lives in the future. We do not profit maximize and keep lesson costs below other full time providers, simply because we do not want to prohibit children from learning to swim. However, if you are genuinely keen to book your children in for lessons but really cannot afford the payments, then please talk to us. We understand and will try to help anyone who is genuinely struggling to afford lessons. Consequently, if we still have spaces, once lessons have commenced, we maybe able to offer lessons to you at a price you can afford.
Just pick up the phone and have a chat or email us at email@example.com
Remember local families can also hire our indoor pool at an extremely cheap rate (that simply covers some of our costs).